Five weeks 'til I'm on days!!! The weekend of November 22 will mark the end of my 8 month stint on nights--PTL! I am really looking forward to the change.
I can already tell that the end of the year is going to FLY by!
Things on my list to do by January 1st:
- Get carpets cleaned.
- Get Fence repaired.
- Pull weeds and mulch.
- Take family photos at Zilker botanical garden.
- Bilateral Mammogram/ultrasound.
- Visit to the dentist for cleaning.
- Make Christmas cards.
- Finish Microbiology class.
- Register for Spring classes: Physiology, Human Growth & Development, Nursing Skills.
- Shopping/girl time on the day after Thanksgiving.
- Spend lots of time with my family over the Christmas break (Dec. 14-Jan. 20)
- Have breakfast with my sis at least 3 times.
- Spend time with Adriana at least 5 times.
- Start working out at the gym 2+ x a week.